INVU
Please login to post- Remember that only INVU members are currently allowed to join this forum. Do not spread this forum to strangers unless told to by Kacey herself.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INVU
Please login to post- Remember that only INVU members are currently allowed to join this forum. Do not spread this forum to strangers unless told to by Kacey herself.
INVU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum interface

Go down

Forum interface Empty Forum interface

Post by [Cherish] Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:10 am

Additional forum aspects to be set up or are in progress now ;

-Custom Rank Images [Completed]
Each rank(set by post count) has its own image. The ranks from the first few posts will be generally identical.
After surpassing the "Member" rank, the images will become differ more.

-Ranking System[Completed]
The ranks, as listed(without post count) ;
INVU Newbie
INVU Addict
INVU Loyalist
INVU Member
INVU Elite
INVU Guardian
INVU God (Special Rank)
The last one requires a relatively high(and somewhat over-done) post count to achieve. Upon reaching the INVU God rank, you can PM me with a request on what type of Rank Image you want and you can include a number of specific points(renders, size, color, glow and such). I will also entertain one request for a signature or wallpaper or userbar(sets). Note that It varies on how flexible your choices can be. Spamming to reach this post count does not count for me, I only entertain honest requests.

-Proper grouping system.[Fixed]
The only thing lacking is a list of the members and Jrs.

-Forum Rules (simplified to suit Guild forums needs only)
I will postpone this until the admin makes a request of me to or if the admin would prefer to make it themselves.

-Updated forum banner[Complete]
Banner Updated (Along with skin). (Might be changed at any time by the Admin herself)

Remember, I cannot execute bans, unless Kacey gives me direct orders to.

Enjoy the Guild Forum~

Yumi.
[Cherish]
[Cherish]
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum